Things you need to know
- Our vehicles seat a maximum of 20 passengers, have stereo and microphone fitted and are smoke/alcohol-free for your comfort.
- Meal breaks are not included in our service, but refreshment breaks will be made according to the passengers' needs.
- Our timetable is relaxed to allow time for sightseeing and photo-stops.
- Your seat reservation will only be guaranteed once credit card details, or full payment, have been received by The Cook Connection , or one of our agents (most Information Centres, Youth Hostels, Backpackers, Campgrounds and usual bus agencies).
Cancellation Fees apply as follows:
- Cancelling within 24hrs of travel – 100% of ticket price will be charged
- 1-2 days before departure – 50% of ticket price will be charged
- More than 2 days before departure – 20% of ticket price will be charged
- The on-line booking fee is non refundable